cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG3022 won't scan error message

amertat
Contributor

I have re installed the software two times and still get the same error message.  What to do now?

"a required file is missing or corrupted, r settings are incorrect.  Try the installation again.  "

thank you,.

6 REPLIES 6

Danny

Hi, amertat!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

my operating system is mac os 10.14.2 mojove

help please someone

Hi, amertat,

The Canon Community Forum is not for immediate assistance. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE. You can also contact technical support at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) Monday - Friday 8 am - 8 pm ET.

We hope this helps!

Hi amertat,

Did you install the ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4a or the full driver and software package? Also is the printer connected wirelessly or with a printer usb cord?

We look forward to your reply.

Thanks everyone.  I called canon and they gave me three files to download which I need to work with the updated version of OS (Mojave).  I guess every new version may require this or some of them.  But it works now at least with the mac softward, but if I try to use the cannon application it will not work.  But ok for now.  Solution found!

Announcements