Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX860 scanner

As if today, my scanner won't work.  It was fine yesterday.  I suspect it has something to do with the Microsoft update that happened automatically overnight.  Any help would be appreciated.

sdlink by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma mg6220

My pixma mg6220 is always showing error code c000.I have detected why the printer head holder will not move. The problem is that the mechamism the engages the holderstays up all the time. It is a small lever under the holder. The senser that controls...

Bernardo by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MP Navigator EX Cannot start

Installed the MG7520, printer working, scan to email working.I want to scan to my PC and need to tune MP Navigator EX. I downloaded and installed MP Navigator EX, get this message: Cannot start the MP....1. The supported model of this software is   C...

rpankr by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MP970 Error U051

This U051 error suddenly popped up on my MP970. How can this be resolved? I've took out the printhead and placed it back in, but the same error keeps popping up. I only use genuine canon ink cartridges. Is there a way to clean the printhead properly?...

magawhoi by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Question re MG4250

When I use the scanner - the result is displayed on the small LCD screen, but not on my monitor!! What am I doing wrong?Your help appreciated 

New MG2922 Won't Print on USB or WIFI

I'm not the brightest person, but I'm pretty sure I followed the instalation process correctly as it was fairly simple. I can scan but nothing prints. I run the troubleshooter and it says everything is ok except there is a queue waiting to print. It ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements