Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multifunction 560/530 Scanning

I can't get the MF Tool box to acquire the scanner function.   "A supported scanner is not installed." I want to be able to start scans from my PC so that I can see/choose where they are being saved. Can canon software keep track of all scanned docum...

Mike78 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! U.S. electric plug to overseas 220v outlet

I would like to know if anyone has had experience using a Canon printer (MX series) with a U.S. electrical plug overseas with a 220v 60 cycles receptacle. The rating on the printer says: 110-240v, 50-60Hz and .94A. Thank you in advance for sharing yo...

CanoScan Lide 100 on W8.1

Hi,my scanner is a Canon CanoScan Lide 100; it was previously installed on a Windows XP SP3 32 bit, driver was lide100win1403ea24.exe, and I could access the scanner through the native interface of the driver, rich of options and parameters to be set...

massbiag by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ink replacement compatibility

I just purchased an ink refill kit for HP Photosmart C410, using the HP 564 cartridge.  The printer is giving me problems and I am inclined to purchase a Canon inkjet printer.  Can I use this ink in a Canon product?

Mo333 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help to reconnect to my wireless printer

I have not had problems with my Canon MX890 wireless printer until today. I had a new modem installed and my internet connection now works perfectly, but in the process I loss connection to my printer and I want to know how to reconnect our 4 laptops...

Resolved! MX870 to be unused for months

I have an MX870 and will not be using it for some time -- months at least.  Of course I will turn it off and pull the power plug,  What else should I do? (I still have the wrappings from when I opened the box.)

Can I clean the clear ink head for mx7600 printer?

Clear ink tank indicator displayed so replaced it with genuine PGI-9 clear tank per instructions and same problem plus new B300 error code.  Figured must've been bad new tank so ordered another and same problems.  Ran all clean and deep clean utiliti...

vacman by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements