Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX882 Freezes and has to be unplugged to reset

I have a MX882 printer that is set up as a network printer.  Recently is started dropping out of the network and freezing.  When this happens it doesn't respond to any of the buttons including the power button.  I actually have to unplug it to be abl...

GV by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Scanning using MG4250 = Query

When the scanner is used - the results are shown on the LCD screen, but not the computer monitor!What have I forgotten to do - where have I gone wrong?Your help appreciatedThanks

mx722 pulling multiple pages at once

When I'm printing photos it brings through three or more pieces of photo paper. Resulting in one picture split between three pages. It doesn't happen when printing on normal paper. Please help me figure out what is happening.

Resolved! MG5320 yellow won't print

Hello, My printer has stopped printing from the yellow cartidge consistently. The cartridge is nearly full. I've done a cleaning and deep cleaning and have auto-aligned the print head a couple of times. The nozzle check page shows no yellow but every...

Pixma MG5550 scan suddenly stopped work

I scanned last week. Today I tried to scan, with nothing havng been changed, and now it doesn't work. I receive error code messages.Code:15,157,1 The wifi, the router, the passwords are all fine. The signal is 100%. The router appears in printer disp...

macguy14 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX860 scanner

As if today, my scanner won't work.  It was fine yesterday.  I suspect it has something to do with the Microsoft update that happened automatically overnight.  Any help would be appreciated.

sdlink by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements