cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon pixma mg2922 printer cartridge won't go to the center

astrohorn1
Apprentice

I have a brand new Canon Pixma mg2922.  Got it from Amazon and the p. o. s. vendor sent it to me without ink.  Anyway, bought ink and was trying to get it online.

The problem is after going through the installation steps, I get the orange light flashing.  I realize it is because there are no printer cartridge installed, but i can't install them because I can't get the printer to go to the center to install them.

Anyone know how to get a brand new printer to go to the center?

Anyone know how I could talk directly to someone at Canon to solve this problem? (phone #, email address, etc?

Just signed up for the forum, guess a lot of these questions seem stupid, but it is frustrationg as all get out to get something brand  new that does not work.

2 REPLIES 2

John_B
Rising Star

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your inquiry!

The Forums aren't meant for immediate assistance, but are designed to allow the community to help each other with issues encountered or tips they'd like to share along the way.

You can contact our award winning technical support team for help with this at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) Monday-Friday 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
All times ET, excluding holidays. Hope this helps!

okay, thanks.  I just thought that someone might have encountered the same problem and would have the answer.  Guess I'll be without a printer for 2 more days.

Announcements