Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG3620

My printer keeps getting paper jam when it prints either single or double-sided. For single-sided, it tends to be after 5-6 pages; but for double-sided, it would be the first page when it's trying to turn onto the other side. The print head seems to ...

Pixma TS8051 how to set email to printer

I purchased a pixma TS8051 yesterday. Set it up and am very pleased with my purchase. I am over 70 and having trouble registering for email to printer. I can't understand the instructions. I have documents sent to me that go directly to my printer em...

btlt3 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 ruining USB thumb drives

I've been trying to use a thumb drive as my scan destiation for my MX922, but this only worked the first few times. I've since burned through 2 USB drives (no longer initializable/formattable on my computer). I have yet to be able to format a drive t...

I have an Canon Pixma MX490 and when I print to it, the print queue on my computer says the printer is offline. Well, it is not offline. I've tried turning it off and on a couple times. I reconnected the printer to the wifi. I reconnected the compute...

amongie by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MG6800 series support code 5100

Hello! I have a Canon Pixma MG6800 series printer that was jammed with paper which I have removed as far as I can see when I open it up in all the ways it is possible to do so but it keeps flashing support code 5100 - can anyone help me reset it? Man...

CNelson by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MP560 unable to print test page

Hello, I have a Canon MP560 that was working ok, however the print started to fade and currently isn't able to print a test page or from a PC application. However while in Maintenance I'm able to print a nozzle check pattern and something comes out a...

wscanon by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

MG 3220 PRINTING

PRINTER IS LEAVING A WHITE STREAK RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PAGE. IT IS THE SAME SPOT FOR MORE THAN 10 PAGES. HOW DO YOU CLEAN THE PRINT HEAD TO GET RID OF THIS WHITE STREAK.

LEGCAT by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

omg someone please for the love of god HELP!

I just bought canon pixma mg3620,  got it on friday have been trying since then to get this thing to even function.   as soon as i plugged it in it has been flashing the on button and the error button alternatively,  ive checked it flashes 22 times a...

dianag by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3620 Printer Setup

I just got my MG3620 printer.  I foillowed the instructions to get it ready for setup. I turned the power on.  But it keeps alternating flashes betwen the power light and the error light.  It'll alternate flashing 22 times and then pause before it st...

Danmire by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MP520 suddenly stops working

Hi All, My Canon MP520, which I already have for quite a few years, suddenly does not print anything.It does all the noises and movements as if it were printing, but only blank pages come out.The computer nor the printer driver are the problem, becau...

karelk by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PMX922 Support Code 6000 ??

Hello: My wife & I have been using the Canon PMX 922 for several years with no real problems except for an occasiional paperjam. Recently my wife was using the printer and all of a sudden she got a message on the display showing Support Code 6000 We ...

EQueens by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements