canon pixma mg7120 printer operation panel won't work

CEE196XX
Apprentice

printer operation panel not working

3 REPLIES 3

Ramona
Authority

Hi CEE196XX,

You can try pressing each of the buttons on the unit to ensure that they are not stuck, then turn off the printer, unplug the power cord from the printer and leave it out for at least 10 minutes, then plug it back in and turn it back on to see if this will resolve the issue.  If you still experience difficutly, the printer may require servicing; please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page to obtain your servicing options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Right out of the box the display screen does not work.  I've tried unplugging and replugging several times.  I do not see any buttons to push.  There is a yellow warning triangle in the right side in the front that appears as soon as I plug it in.  It stays on when I press the power on. Any ideas?

Hi vitamin118,

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issues. Please contact our support group at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST(excluding holidays).

We look forward to hearing from you.

Announcements