Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scanning Multiple photos Pixma MX722 MX720

Hello, I'm not able to scan multiple photos at one time. Does anyone have any suggestions or links to some clear instructions on how to do this? Is it possible that this can't be done with the MX 720 series printer/scanners?

MarkS by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon mg2922 keeps showing offline: HELP

Hello. For a few days my Canon mg2922 is showing as "offline." It is run wired to my lamptop directly. It worked fine forever but I noticed for some reason I couldn't turn off the power button for the last few weeks. It's always on unless I unplug it...

MG2400 photo print auto crops

Hi. I was gonna print out some pictures in photo quality on glossy paper but when print comes out the images (multiple images on a A4 papper) are cut and it only printed on a 1/4 of the papper.  The quality was outstanding but I can't get it to print...

20171105_193733.jpg
Saga85 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scangear MF for MF724cdw iSensys scanner software crash

Hello,is anybody able to make the latest MF Utility work with the latest 10.13.1 macos High Sierra? Installation went ok, but everytime I launch it crashes. See crash log: Process:               Canon MF Scan Utility [3815]Path:                  /App...

hybra by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MacOS High Sierra 10.13.1 and Canon MF Utility crash

Hellois anyone able to install a working version of Scangear MF Utility on the latest Macos system? Whenever I launch the latest version of the program it crashes in this fashion (installation didn't give any issues), even after deleting existing dri...

hybra by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing only black white text MG5550

How to I print just in black and white for just a normal litter from my MG5550 without colour ink, as I keep getting and error ink empty !! I do have low on 2 colours but I only want to print a letter. 

Delbak by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG7720 printing terrible photos

I have a Canon MG7720 that has printed too dark since I got it.  I've changed every setting available and nothing has fixed it.  I finally resigned myself to editing all my photos to being too light before printing them so they would come out ok.  No...

Aminator by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG3522 frozen

I've seen an old message with this same problem, but tried the solution (to print a test page--but it wouldn't even light up the alarm light) no result for me.  When I plug in the printer, only the 4 x 6 photo paper light is on, and if I press the 'o...

Resolved! Canon MG5350 - Scanner software

Hi,the printer has been working fine using my previous laptop.Having a new laptop I have the problem that the previous software for scanning (Canon MP Navigator EX 5.0) does not seem to be available anymore. Instead I am supposed to use My Image Gard...

Canon My Image Garden.JPG
Carlos44 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MG7760 not printing text

I am having a problem with my MG7760 multi function printer not printing any files that have black text or black images.  The print test page shows all ink cartridges are printing perfectly. Any resets I can do? Thanks

woodside by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MP560 and New PC Prints But Won't Scan

I have a new PC using WIndows 10.  My Pixma MP560 prints just fine, but it will not scan. Driver seems to install. I'm using it wirelessley.  At one point the printer could not be found, so I turned off the firewall and tried again.  Now it says the ...

Bruno1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements