Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

amazing error between my Mac and MX920

My laptop is macbook pro with the system macOS Sierra 10.12.6.Begining the summer, about July 2017, when I want to print a PDF by the application Preview from Airprint, the black ink does not work. If the document has multi-colored, only the black is...

Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 22.49.44.png Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 22.55.05.png
cffhr99 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MX870 Black text is looking bad all of a sudden!

Hello all, Newly registered, but I have had an MX870 for a long time.  Great printer, but all of a sudden it isn't printing BLACK very well at all.  I did a nozzle print...it looks acceptable.  I did cleanings, even a deep one.   But when I print BLA...

Pixima 5720 making horrible smudges

For some reason , my printer is smudging grey/black ink patches for seemingly no reason on the sides and top of images. It's been really bad with full page prints, but smaller prints it can be remidied by rotating the images in different ways before ...

Pogocoop by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change PC name on scanner-destination

I would like to delete my personal name from the scan destination on the scanner. What it currently shows is "emily POTATOMI", where POTATOMI is the PC name. However, I can't figure out how to change or delete the "emily" from the name. The printer-s...

can't find model name/number

HELLO,Just bought canon printer and tried to download  driver. however, I cant find model name/number. My serial is: [Mod Note: Serial number removed per forum guidelines].

Papilio waterslide paper setting

My ix6820 is fairly new, as I had to replace my wonderful old Pixma Pro 9000 since Canon was no longer updating the drivers for it and I got a new iMac. So I am not very familiar with it yet. I also just bought some Papilio white waterslide decal pap...

azolszak by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 not printing

My MX922 does not print on the paper even though text does show in the preview pane. All pring cartridges are installed and not requiring replacement

cwtrinch by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

CP910 won't stop declaring a paper jam

Turned on my CP910 for the first time in a few months to make a few holiday theme prints. When printing, it'll feed the paper an inch, maybe 1.5 inches, before quitting and showing the Paper Jam error on the printer's screen. I've tried shuffling the...

derp555 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing image to size

Yesterday everything was fine.  Today it will print any size I like except the one I need. The image was sized in my image program.  I then cropped the image into two sections (same as yesterday) and printed.  Again and again and again and it's prett...

DON1 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Just bought PixmaMG5320.

Just bought a new PixnaMG5320. Photos are not as good quality as my old HPD7260. I do scrapbooking, photo editting and office work. Any suggestions?

svr by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5620 Blurry text printing

Having consistent issues with blurry text printing on my MG5620.  Typically it's in one vertical section on the page about one inch wide, also will blur an entire sentence or two making the text look italicised.  I completed ALL maint functions, incl...

ink streaking

i have mg3620 printer. i used original Canon ink cartridges.recently printed on glossy photo paper. i flipped to opposite end and printed on same side but at bottom.  noticed that there were dark brown streaks about 1" apart on back on page and figur...

HELP!!! Stuck Ink Cartridge

I'm going to get straight to the point.  My Canon MX700 series printer has a stuck ink cartridge. The cartridge is black ink and I've been trying to use my hands and a tweezer to get it out, both aren't working. The tab also won't work and get it out...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements