Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG5250 scanner problem

My scanner has suddenly decided not to work.When I press start (Black or colour), it states:Processing..... Please wait momentarily.After about 30 seconds, it simply reverts to the previous screen (Doc.type <auto scan>) In Devices and Printers in Win...

Cannot communicate with the printer.

I just bought a PIXMA MG222O a few months back and i have recently updated my computer to window 8.1 and now my printer is saying Cannot communicate with the printer.Turn Enable bi-directional support on in the printer's Properties dialog box. i did ...

tlambert by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

MP250

I'm trying to connect my Canon printer to my Chromebook, but am having trouble. My Canon printer is an older model (MP250) but still works fine. Is this printer compatible with a Chromebook? If so, I must have the IP address, which I cannot find. Any...

zmeadows by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MX700 Just quit

Pixma MX 700, changed yellow ink, closed lid to ink area, ink went home and power/printer went off.  Have power to printer verified at the printer.  Deader than a hammer. Is there any fuse?   Can I check power output of transformer.  I can/have remov...

RogerAR by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Black colour not printing

I have MG6450.  I purchased a black and yellow cartridge, because it said they were empty.  I try to print a black and white picture, but nothing is printed. If I try the nozzle test the BK prints as a grey field. I think the PGBK might be empty. But...

Borut by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to turn off Standyby/sleep?

Hi, I have a Canon MP250 hooked up to an old netbook running Windows XP, and it is used as a shared printer on a wireless network. My issue is that if the printer has not been used in a day (or sometimes a few hours) it goes into like a 'sleep mode' ...

markpjd by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5522 error code 1003

I have cleaned rollers, but the paper gets stuck as it is pulled into the printer.  A 1003 code tells me to load the paper.  I can see the top sheet of paper start to load when I press "copy", but I can hear a click as if  the leading edge is hung up...

dbjlk by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MF210 is a PITA

Unfortunately, I have TWO MF210's.  Both give me the same problems:  (1.)  Thy go into a COMA, not just going to sleep.  The only way I can "wake" them is to pull and reconnect power.  It's worse than an annoyance since they essentially have to have ...

swbouton by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements