Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG 2920 lights flashing

Hello, I brought my daughters Canon printer home to try to troubleshoot it.  It's an MG2920 with the power button and button #5 flashing alternately.  Can someone advise?  

Resolved! Can't connect

I'm trying to connect a Canon iP1800 for the first time to my Mac (Mojave 10.14), but it says I need a print driver. Information on Canon's website says there is no print driver. I don't have the CD that came with the printer. Can anyone help?

tylo_la by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TS6020 won't scan

I keep getting this error message: "A required file is missing or corrupted, or settings are incorrect. Try the installation again." I have reinstalled the software multiple times and I still get the same message. I'm on a MacBook Air running 10.13.4...

savandra by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG 2920 lights flashing

Hello, I brought my daughter's Canon MG2920 printer home to try to troubleshoot it.  The power button (#1) and button number #5 are flashing back and forth continuously.  Any ideas? Thanks!

Canon E400 - Stapling Setting Not Function

Stapling function is not working. I already follow this link https://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/PrinterDriver/W/E400%20series/1.0/EN/PPG/dg-c_margin.html  to setup, but still can't set the margin size to zero , is still have default margin, any one ...

StaplingFunction.png
lkming by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TS5120 printer not connecting

I am trying to install my new cannon TS5120 printer on my Mac. I get an error message when trying to print test page of printer not connected. How do I fix this? I have the version High Sierra 10.13.6.

markay61 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Leaks????

My printer has printed anything for NEARLY A MONTH, yet newly installed C251 ink carts are showing as half used ... why is this, and what is the solution?

GeeTee by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

TS6120 setup problem

Hi I just got this printer direct from Canon.  At first it seemed to align print heads and start out fine -- now I am getting an Error 1000 message telling me that there is no printer in the rear feeder.  I am not trying to print from the rear feeder...

Naspy by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG2922 cutting off bottom of page

When we are printing labels or business cards the bottom part of the page is always cut off leaving us with at least two unuseable card or multiple bad labels. Two answers to the obvious first "fixes":1. These page layouts are required to not be resc...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements