Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG 5320 Scanner on Mac OS Mojave

I recently moved my OS to Mojave and now my scanner funtion is no longer under the printer settings. Does anyone know a work around or if Cannon is going to update the printer/scanner drivers to work with Mojave?  

PDXJeff by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pixma g4210 and looking for printer message

I have a new g4210. It was printing fine after I set it up. Now I get a message on my computer that says "unable to locate printer". However, the printer comes to life, so I know some message is going from the computer to the printer. But it doesn't ...

annsch by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! iP7200 Printing CD labels

I am trying to print a label on a CD using Image Garden. I can choose a theme and enter text , but I cannot choose a picture for the picture area. When I right click this area it says "Use Scanned Image" and then requires a scanner driver. This print...

image garden.jpg
Oldyellr by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! "Printer error occured

Well when my paper was jammed I figured out how to get into it from the back and pulled out the paper but now it says "printer error occured and I can't get it to print..  What did I do to it?? any ideas out there.  It's a pixma mx 432.

rickey21 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pixma MX860 printer

I use a Mac desktop with 10.11.6 (El Capitan) O.S. and have no problem printing wirelessly but when using laptop with same O.S. and on same network, I get either "printer not connected" or "software needs updating".  Any ideas what I can try?

Pixma mp610 installation issues

I'm trying to install the proper drivers for the pixma 610 using Windows 10. I saw that I was supposed to download drivers for Windows 8 and after trying that, it still won't detect the printer. Can anyone help?

Canon Pixma MX922 printing faded bars

I have a Pixma MX922 that's a little over 2 years old. It was printing fine, then I ran out of colored ink. I had to go a little bit before I could afford to get new ink ($50+ bucks? Really?), but I left the old cartridges in. I have since replaced t...

elph by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Enlarge ohoto

I have a Cannon MG 3522 and would like to know if there is any way I can enlarge a 3 1/2 x 5 photo to a 5x7 to print out. Thanks Keith

ketabe by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements