Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creative Park My Art File Location

I have created an invite in the Creative Park.  I'd like to email it instead of printing to keep the integrity of the photos.  Is there some way I can do this?  I haven't found the file locations.  I don't want to pixelate the graphic by cutting and ...

rosie313 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer issues

I have a cannon Pixma MX922 and I seem to be having some issue with it when printing. The colors distort greatly and there is some serious banding going on with it. As a side note if I print it on normal printer paper the image comes out fine. This o...

Still unable to clear error code 5200 on my MP500

Hi still trying to clear this error code. I have exhausted all the different reset procedures.One call to Canon support states it is paper jam and another call to support stated the code indicates thermal overload.All 5 ink tanks were fresh 3 months ...

JimD53 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

IP4700 printing too light/not at all

I have a Canon ip4700 that has enough ink and a nozzle check looks fine.  But when I try to print Word documents (have not tried any non-Microsoft docs), most of it does not print.  There are a few very faint lines but most of it doesn't print.  The ...

922MX

After cleaning and deep cleaning and putting new cartriges in my 922mx, it still will not print magenta???

J1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CP810 rolling paper outwards

Can anyone tell me what's happening here?I can see the bottom roller rotating in a way to push paper OUTWARDS as opposed to help them in, and this is the metallic roller I'm talking about

Nhal by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ip8720 blurry text

My ip8720 has started printing very blurry text. and it also prints blurry on the PGBK section of the nozzle check pattern. I have seen identical postings for this problem on other printers such as the post from MomentsPixel about the 7270, but have ...

williso by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Color printing

My printer is only printing in color even when I ask for black-and-white only. I have installed a brand new black cartridge but it is still only printing in color.

Gcooper by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG3029 printer not loading paper properly

My MG3029 has suddenly stopped loading paper properly. The rollers move, it sucks the paper in about halfway, and then it's like the paper gets stuck or the rollers lose their grip and it never gets pulled in all the way, which means I can't print an...

starlord by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements