cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing a rainbow line in my prints I’m doing.

Tina62
Apprentice

I have done several cleanings and used all my ink that came with the printer. I done several alignments to see if it fixed it and everything i have done i am getting a vertical line on the nozzle print sheet even after the deep cleanings. I ve only had the printer since January. My printer is a TR4520. I have to buy several new cartridges due to the fact im going through too much ink trying to fix the problem. I need my printer for projects I'm doing.

7 REPLIES 7

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Give Canon a call at 1-800-OK-CANON.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Danny

Hi, Tina62!

So that the Community can help you better, it would really help everyone to see a scanned image of a printout that exhibits this problem.  Once everyone can see what you're dealing with, it'll be easier to arrive at a solution.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

• 83A2957D-203D-4A91-B931-3105C350133B.jpeg

Do you mean what appears on the glass?

It seems to be limited to the glass and follows the contour of the glass. Are you sure it isn't part of the image? If it was a printer problem I would expect it to be linear.  

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

No its not part of the image. This is the original picture., there is no rainbow in the water under the boat . I just put the print from the glass on it and have to redo it.26B91868-F07B-4143-BDDF-782B580CEBE2.jpeg

It has happen to several photos i have printed

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
Give Canon a call at 1-800-OK-CANON.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Announcements