Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG7750 does not work with Mojave?

Hi,  I recently updated my Mac to Mojave. Since then I can´t print anymore. I deleted the printer and tried to set it up again but there are network connection problems all the time. I see the printer but I can´t install it.  I already downloaded and...

MS1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TS-8050 reported as offline

Hi all, I registered in the hope someone can help with a printer problem.(Canon official support in Belgium is a joke). I have a Canon TS-8050 printer which is connected to my home network via WiFi. The network configuration is as follows:- Router1: ...

stevendr by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG7120 Scanner problems

Hi  I am having an issue with scanning photos on my MG7120 printer.  They come out blotchy, they almost look cartoonish (sorry not sure how to describe this).  I've scanned tons of photos in the past with this MF printer/scanner and they came out per...

che5904 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

i9900 won't register new cartridge

My i9900 is stating that the Cyan cartridge is out of ink when it is really about half full. I have switched cartridges and it didn't solve the problem as it is still registering empty. I couldn't find anything online and I'm a litle apprehensive to ...

MX922 NO COLOR

All of a sudden no color on printing, cleaning, testing anything.  Black working perfect...says I have plenty of ink and ink realistically should be pretty good.  Any ideas???   Oh last time used was for photo quality highest setting about 10 days ag...

Resolved! tr8520 - connect via usb and wifi simultaneously?

Can I connect the tr8520 to a pc via usb and to a wifi network at the same time? I would like to print from the one pc via usb cable, others via wifi.Alternatively, can I connect the tr8520 to one pc via usb, and still print from other devices via bl...

iP4500 error message

When I attempt to print, I receive:Support Code: 1401 A print head is not installed or the installed print head is not compatible with this printer.  Install an appropriate print head and close the cover of the printer. The printer worked fine Saturd...

ghaebich by Apprentice
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes

MG2922 - black ink error

I have read previous notes; please do not respond with the same generic instructions. I have followed them (removed cartridges, unplug, etc). I have done this multiple times, ran the cleaning, nozzle check, etc. NOTHING is working. I replaced both th...

dmte by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements