Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I Download PIXMA MX310 Software Online?

I purchased a new MacBook Pro.  It doesn't have a CD drive so I can't use the Setup CD-ROM disc that came with the purchase of my Canon MX310.  I want to add the MP Navigator software to my new computer so I can scan items.  Any suggestions?

mosno by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

miror print canon g3501

hi I purchased a canon model  g3501 printerHow can i print a mirror print ? (i used to choose transfer t **bleep** but there is no buttom like these any more)thanks

lironb by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ip7250 not printing any colours

hi my canon ip 7250 ran out of ink and i nchanged all the colours as all stopped working, and still only the print black printed i've deep cleaned, plus cleaned the print head, and changed an ink cartridge a second time, still nothing on colours or t...

nbhamilt by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma e404 photo quality and ink problem

Hi, I have 2 different problems. My printer's photo quality is not satisfying, I still use the original cartridge since I bought it. I can't use any kind of glossy paper, ink wipes out esily when I touch it. But this problem is only about glossy pape...

Clear Strip

I am trying to decide if Ineed to buy new or replace the clear stip that I believe is damamged. How much will it cost to replace the strip? Would it be better to buy new?

flit by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3620 Printer Cartridge Black

My Canon MG3620 Printer isn't recognizing the printer cartridge. it is a 240 XL cartridge. It is installed correctly as well, could anyone let me know what the problem could be?

PIXMA MG5422

EVERY TIME I PRINT SOMETHING THE COLOR IS ALL PINK. I HAVE RAN ALL THE MAINTENANCE CLEANING PROCEDURES. AND ALL INK TANKS ARE FULL. PLEASE HELP ME.

MESELF69 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Resetting Waste Ink Counter

I have tried every method I can find for resetting the waste ink counter and cannot get any of them to work (I wonder why there are so many). I have an iP1600 so can someone give me difinitive instructions on how to reset that counter? I currently ha...

gw1500se by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma G4210 and OSX Mojave not scanning

Hi there. Anyone else having trouble getting the CANON PIXMA 4210 scanner to work with macOS Mojave v. 10.14.1 on wireless. Able to print, but the scanner isn't recognized.   Tried CANON Tech Support who weren't very helpful. Said Canon hasn’t delive...

Canon TS 5050 doesn't print duplex

Hello,  I installed the printer on my Mac ( Sierra 10.13) and it works great except the fact that the two-sided option is grey. I re-installed driver, used the cable, remove and re-added the printer, updated the printer, nothing.  Any idea how can I...

spanac by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Reduce ink on printing?

On my older Pixma MP180 I could reduce the ink (save?) output by clicking on "print, then properties" which gave me the option of fast print, but on my new MG3600 it does not, or at least I can't see one Is there a way to reduce the ink flow, if you ...

bobmax by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer moving cartridge by itself

Recently, my printer (pixma mx472) has been returning the ink cartridges by itself non stop, as well as always saying "cover open". This has made it extremely difficult to scan or print things, if I'm even lucky enough to get it to do so!! I'm tired ...

hikwari by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements