Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS9020 printer printing VERY slowly!

Recently, my Canon TS9020 started printing everything REALLY slowly! I mean at a glacial pace!!! It can take almost 30 minutes to post ONE thing. And not photos, these are line drawings. I have settings on regulatrUS legal paper, draft. This is SO an...

BaznJosh by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Pixma TR 7520 Problems

Greetigs.I am new.  The Pixma TR7520 commands do not sync with my Mac OS10.13.  I have tried to use the  printer/scanner commands from the  Quick Menu,  and nothing happes.  I hve tried to use Google Drive  and nave had no luck.  I have purchased a n...

DebraC by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG8100 series printer stopped seeing scanner

I have a Canon MG8100 printer & scanner. It still prints fine - but has stopped scanning, or even seeing the scanner in the Solution Menu. I've reinstalled the driver as MP Navigator 4 suggest - but made no difference. I'm working from a Mac Book Pro...

New laptop Old printer Help!

What if you upgrade your laptop and there is no cd-rom? In order to use printer one needs to have original software. I am having trouble finding the original software from the cd that came with my mp280 online. The only software I am finding are upda...

TR7520 printing blank

I just finished setting up My TR7520. after the setup was complete i tried to test print something and it just comes out blank. i am not getting any error codes, nor did i while doing the initial set up . please help

jhouser by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX532 ADF stopped working

My MX532 ADF (automatic document feeder)  will no longer work.   I've used it a lot with no issue, but it stopped pulling in the paper.   I've looked online for troubleshooting, but am not finding anything.  

jall70 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MX492

Hello, I recently got a new Xfinity modem and am being prompted on my Pixma screen to enter passphrase. Never had one before, so where do I start? Thanks!

Resolved! Regarding my Canon Ink Jet 1800 Printer

Hello! I have been seaching :"high and low" trying to find how to locate the ink level on my printer. I need to get to the place where I can also get the ink level information to come up on the screen when it is low. I just can't find this informatio...

Dancet by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mg 2522

My 2522 prints from the last page toward the front page lots of wasted paper. Can this be changed ? thanks

kacee by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements