Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Doppelganger MX350 printer and the BC-310 Cartridge

Hello all, My wife and I live in Tokyo and we have a Canon Pixma MX350 color inkjet printer that she uses mostly as a copier for her English school.  It also gets used as a spare Wi-Fi printer for when I need to print color images from my PC or lapto...

kmpres by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MP495 offline problem with Mac 10.11

I know this an old printer, but it still works for my husband's old mac and it used to work well with my sort of old macbook.  Scanning by wifi is no problem, but wifi printing has been spotty until lately it has stopped.  The message is that it is n...

wheelmom by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multi G3010-Scanner

Hi,I am new here, even if I have Canon products for a looooong time !I had a Pixma1008 and a Lide210, and I wanter to reduce the foot print so I bought a G3010 "3-in-1"I print very well but my scanner doesn't want to work, I think there is a conflict...

MengWan by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG6220/Mac 10.14.13 Scanner not working

I have been having problems recently with my scanner not working.  The scanner is on my network.  MP navigator EX software doesn't launch (in fact freezes and won't quit, have to force quit it) I can occasionaly get image capture to work but it is no...

rastogim by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

paper jam error

The screen on my PIXMA MX512 printer indicates there is a paper jam. Rear cover. There is no paper jam. I have tried turning off/unplugging the machine but I continue to receive this message and cannot print. How can I reset the printer--or what do I...

Mary01 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Mg3520 error codes

I received an error code on my Canon mg3520 that said the ink absorber was full I took it apart and cleaned the absorber sponges and everything else in the area. I have now put it back together and have no clue how to clear the error codes. Please he...

Resolved! MX870 software for MAC Book Pro

No idea how to get the proper drivers so my MX870 can work properly with new macbook.  Looked but didn't see anyuthign and that's quite oodd as many of us have had to upgrade recently.  MY mx870 will not scan.  Already took out and reinstalled the dr...

catbleu by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MP560 and My Image Garden

I tried using MP Navigator to scan an image today as I have done for many year, MP Navigator kept crashing. After looking online I downloaded My Image Garden but now the scanner is greyed out and I can't figure out why. I'm on a Mac running 10.14. Fr...

spudgirl by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

G3200 Failure

Alternate green/yellow flashing lights. My printer stopped printing color copies. I cleaned and deep cleaned and it still doesn't print. Now i have these flashing light and my printer doesn't do anything.

alk1605 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements