Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TR4500 losing wireless ability

So every time I go to print with my Pixma TR4500, I have to re-install it for it to be able to print. It prints once I reach the part in the installation where it asks me if I want to allow it to print wirelessly. I also have to re-connect it to my r...

eyotter by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IP7200 does not turn on

I have an IP7200 that suddenly stoped to turn on.I replaced the power cable and tried another power socket but still it doesn't turn on Any suggestions ?

lightov by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 5100 on MX922

Hello, This evening run into an error 5100 om my MX922. First tried to check if it is really a paper jam but nothing was found. Then tried to re-insert ink cartridges to no avail... Here's the symptoms - once turned on, printer successfully goes thru...

20150407_222514.jpg
pas922 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paper tray will not close

I have a NEW Canon/Pixma TS 9020 and first thing had a small paper jam. Got paper  out in one piece no scraps.The paper tray will not go all way in ....about 2" sticking out I hear a solid click. I've seen videos showing it all way in and others tray...

Starchy by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My Image Garden

I just bought PIXMA TS5120. I don't want to use Image Garden. I would like to easily scan documents and combine the scanned images into one pdf document. Is there a way to do this without Image Garden? I only have the free Adobe Reader that doesn't l...

Pixma iP7220 lights flashing

I've had this printer about a year and a half and it's worked well. About a week ago the door malfunctioned, but I can get around that. See https://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Personal-Printers/iP-7200-printer-door-malfunction/m-p/280399#M17688Then to...

Oldyellr by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon MP Navigator Stopped Working (MX870)

Running Windows7, 64 bit Oper SystemCanon MX870Scanning was not an issue prior to a few days ago. No new software or programs have been installed.Went to scan a document and scanning looked like it was working, then it greyed out and received error m...

jealkon by Apprentice
  • 47 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Very badly out of alignment

I have a Pixma MX452 that is very badly aligned. Automatic alignment does not correct it. Manual alignment gives me the black column F with all rectangles showing every other line a quarter inch left or right of the following line.It looks like:    X...

Canon MG2522 won't feed paper

Hello, i've had this printer for about a month and suddenly it just started to jam. It grabbed 1 piece and printed a slight amount of black on it then stopped pulling through, now it won't feed the paper through more than about an inch, i have tried ...

MG8220 Won't print from rear tray

I've been printing from the rear tray forever. Suddenly my Mac was no longer seeing the printer so I reinstalled the printer software. Now the printer prints from the main tray even when I choose rear tray. It just refuses to recongnize the rear tray...

seismic by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements