Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 Only Prints Half a Page

I am trying to print a picture from my windows 8 laptop and only half a page prints.  I am printing wirelessly and I don't understand what is causing this problem as I bought this printer because of its high rating.

spiach by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MG5765 fails to copy

My MG5765 is about 4 years old and has just recently decided not to photocopy any documents. Normal print and scan functions are OK and there are no error messages being shown. Have tried Reset but no improvement. I'm about to throw it away - are the...

Alf242 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanner software interface horrible compared to old

I'm having a hard time adjusting to the IJScanUtility that came with my TS9520.  It is so UNintuitive and I don't think it does everything my old one (Canon MP Navigator EX 5220 series) did. If I scan a  DOCUMENT (or multiple documents), I can't sele...

WendyH by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS202 printer

Printer was working just fine then power cord accidently unplugged.  Now cannot get printer to print correctly. Have  tired off/on.  unplugged printer from computer.   jPrinting looks as if it is missing half the print out.  not single ink jet lines ...

MG5760 Ghosting / Blurry Black Text

I was getting frustrated with the poor quality of the "ghosting" black text...tried a few suggestions found in the forum (cleaning clear tape, auto-alignment of print head etc) and the one that worked for me changing the print quality to BEST on plai...

MG5760.png
PVie by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Printing transparencies

I have the Pixma TS9521C and have Googled and looked at the online "manual" and cannot find an answer. There is no setting for inkjet transparencies that I can find. What do I set my printer on to print on those? Photo paper? If so, which kind. T-shi...

MG 7120 wont stop printing copies

I've had a Pixma MG 7120 for over 2 years.  It constantly prints multiple pages of everything I print. I have tried reloading driver software. I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 plus added a new laptop. I have to leave only a few sheets...

Jnines by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

fax tones when receiving incoming call on TR8520

Hello -I am using the TR8520 multi-function machine. Shortly after taking an incoming call I start receiving fax tones that make it impossible to continue the call. I have the fax set on telephone priority. The machine is plugged into one outlet of a...

bartab by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

MX922

My printer is showing Support code: C000.  I do not have anything in the queue.

debmcwms by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Scanner software for Mac Mojave

I am running Mojave10.14.6MG PIXMA 6220Wireless Printing Printing functions works great but when bringing up the print que, I have two buttons, Pause. and Settings, on the left side of the print que but no Scan button on the right side.  This is how ...

dog by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG3620 issues

We recently returned south for the winter, and started having print quality issues -- out of alignment, partial printing, etc.  We replaced the print cartridges but we're still having problems, so I tried to print an alignment page. After printing ab...

JReed by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements