cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Printer will not print my emails from windows 10 mail

Diggle2903
Apprentice

Hello,

I am trying to get my canon printer to print out my emials (weireless), i press print and then nothing happens after the print preview page. Im not trying to print documents from my emails, Im trying to print the actual email itself.

Please can you help!

Regards

10 REPLIES 10

Danny

Hi, Diggle2903!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, search our knowledge base or contact our US-based technical support team at http://canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks and have a great day!

I have the Canon Pixma MG3650

Hi Diggle2903,

Thanks for that information.

Many Internet browsers have their own printing systems, independent of the computer's operating system.  In Google Chrome, for example, you may be able to print by clicking the 3 dots in the upper right of the screen then pressing "Print," but get no response by pressing CTRL+P.  Some emails will even have an embedded print icon.

Do either of these techniques work for you?

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I give up on this printing issue that just will not resolve. Will call Canon tech support. What other choice do I have.

Hi Diggle2903, Pedrolegolf and Candyman,

Earlier versions of Windows 10 exhibited this behavior.  It was acknowledged by Microsoft and was resolved in later Windows 10 updates.  Please update your version of Windows 10 to the latest version available.  To do this, please follow these steps:

1.  Press the Windows key on your keyboard and the letter S, then let both go.

2.  In the Search box, type WINDOWS UPDATE and then click on "Windows Update settings" in the search results above.

3.  In the new window, click on "Check for updates".

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

My Pixma G6020 doing same thing. I believe some update from windows 10 send printer into la, la land. Try calling them. GOOD LUCK.

Pedrolegolf
Apprentice

I can print documents OK but not online banking information such as statements

LindaHughes
Apprentice

Why won't my Canon G7020 print emails when it prints documents?

Ret21
Apprentice

I have the same problem with a Pixma TS8351.The Windows system is absolutely up to date,I've reinstalled the printer 4 times.I've forwarded some emails elsewhere to get them printed too-but I cannot do that with private emails.What on earth can I do ? Would it help to change from Windows Mail to Outlook ?

Announcements