Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX432 Continuously offline

Hello everyone, I have scoured this forum and the almighty Google, but have not found a solution to my problem. If my printer sits for a while and (I'm guessing) enters a low powered mode, it will not wake up to print when I send a page to print. If ...

dkettman by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5220 won't feed from bottom tray

My  MG5220 is giving me an out of paper message when trying to print, even though there is plenty of paper in the tray.  I can hear some clicking like the machine is trying to feed, but the rollers aren't turning.  Feeds from the rear fine.  Any way ...

GunnerV by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

TR8520 Support code 520E

I just purchased my printer yeterday and was setting it up today. I was too slow with the test paper for the print heads and now I have the above error. I've trouble shot it, didnt work and now it says i have to have it serviced. Is there anything el...

Ajb by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer has a problem on paper size

Good day!I would like some help on my Canon G3000 Printer. I think it has a problem on a 3x8 paper. Before, I could print it just fine without any problems. But after I got my laptop formatted, it won't print anything. It just blinks for a very long ...

Resolved! Cannon MX490

My printer will no longer print from my computer.  The error message reads 'The size/type of the loaded paper is different from the print settings'  I've checked and rechecked the settings on both the printer and the computer and they are correct.  D...

Canon MX 922 WPS Pin Number

I have tried finding the answer to this with no success.  I can't seem to reach Canon Printer support because i am never home at my computer during their business hours.  When i go online, there's a space that asks for this number and it says it's lo...

TDKLEX by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma G4010 printing green

Hi!  I have a problem with my printer.  I think I need to clean the print heads to fix the problem as all FAQ's point to this when your prints are turning out greenish when they are not on my screen.  When I first started printing this morning, every...

Resolved! MX922 Printing too Dark

I am using a Canon MX922 printer on a Mac. The drivers that are installed are up-to-date. I have tried to adjust the color intensity but, it doesn't seem to follow the same procedure that a Windows device would follow. Any help would be greatly appre...

altaylor by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements