Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Lost Ability to Double-Side Print in MG7720

Has anyone else lost the ability to create double-sided print? I've used this for years from my Mac and iOS devices, always with the latest OS versions. A few months ago it stopped working. I thought I might be using paper that was too thick, but tod...

Joe6 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

error message ijscanner in windows 10

hello, i have a mg4250 and a mg3050.firts i used the mg4250 but evreytime i get error message.11,242,0 and 9,242,0 in a window of ijscanner.  I can not scan a documet or picture.download a newer software of the site, install it.no result.i thought th...

Resolved! Mag and blue ink not printing from Canon MG6320

I have new cartridges in my ink head, inside my Canon MG6320 printer. The Black, gray and yellow ones print fine when I do the maintenance cleaning/printing options. But the Magenta and Blue inks do not print at all.  How can I get the Mag and Blue ...

MG7720

My MG7720 will not print envelopes  from the bottom tray (Cassette 2) regardless of settings.

abmudge by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! TS6000 not printing

I have 2 Dells - one running win 10 - the other win7. I print wirelessly from Dell win10 in bedroom to office - works fine - most of the time. Yesterday would not. So went to the win7 pc in the offfice and doc printed fine from that. Should I reinsta...

PV1 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA stops printing cyan.

My PIXMA TS9120 suddenly stopped printing cyan.  The tank was half full.  I ran the clean head and deep clean head procedures.  No luck.  I installed a new Canon ink tank but this did not help.Do you have any suggestions before I take it to a repair ...

TXbirder by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3060 in Error State - Collecting Printer Status

I have a new Pixma MG3060 that worked beautifully for a couple of weeks but now refuses to print. It is connected to a Windows 10, 64 bit machine. I have used both wireless and USB connections and behaviour is the same. Stand-alone functions (eg. cop...

pgregory by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon Fine Art Bright White print side

I just got a box of Canon Fine Art Bright White 230gsm paper, and for the life of me I cannot tell which side to print on.  Both sides appear to me to be the same as far as color, brightness, and texture. I have tried several suggestions such as usin...

jmbrock by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma MG3620 Information Acquisition Error

I recently installed Windows 10. I had installed my printer with no issue (I do have a CD...somewhere) under Windows 7.  Now that I have Windows 10 I am trying to install it again.  Windows did manage to say it's ready for use, but I don't have all t...

Gabina by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Scanner/Printer not working

I have a PIXMA MG8120 and with the MP and XPS drivers installed properly I am still not able to scan or print. When I use the controls on the actual printer itself I select "Autoscan" and it returns "Processing... Please wait momentarily" It then jus...

Heelaque by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements