Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

False Inner Cover is Open error (MP640)

MP640 printer. Getting "Inner cover is open" error, but the inner cover is not open, and no matter how many times I lift the covers and close them firmly, the error continues. Suggestion on what to do?  Thanks,

genegold by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

U052 Error

My PIXMA MG5320 just started showing the subject error code (The type of print head is incorrect. Install the correct print head.)  I had made no changes to the printer beforehand.  I've tried two different reset procedures - both included removing t...

TS5050 M/F printer noisy

My 2-years-old TS5050 makes a grinding noise when printing. Is there anything I can try or should I just live with it until it stops working?  Any advice appreciated.

Flaneur by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG7120 will not power on

Tonight I went to check cartridges with my printer on and the power to the printer turned off and I can't get the power switch to turn back on. What has happened? It has been a faithful printer for a couple of years now.

Robbyd by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't print using ICC profile sRGB IEC61966-2.1

I am using a Canon iX6820. It was printing fine with the ICC profile sRGB IEC61966-2.1. But after installing a new printer (the same model just a newer one), I had lost the printer profile.  I downloaded again and put it in the correct folder Library...

Half-Fold Greeting Card

I am at my wit's end.  I print out half-fold greeting cards sized 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".  I have never had a problem in the past but out of the blue, I started to run into a problem where the front & back (as well as the interior right & left) will not pri...

DonB by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

No pages found error on iMac MG7120

I have an MG7120 that is directly connected (via a hard cable) to my iMac. I downloaded the most recent drivers and installed them without any problems. The printer was easily recognized and set up as my default printer. Now whenever I attempt to pri...

eteyemd by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon PIXMA MX310 with Chromebook

Hello, Wondering if it is at all possible to connect my chromebook directly to my MX310 via USB.  It is not showing up in google's list of Canon printers.  It appears I will need a PPD file for this printer.  Is one available? I am unable to use goog...

MX-892 Printer/Scanner

I can't get my scanner to work on MX-892. It keeps giving message "Set the PC to start scanning" when I push the scan button on printer and push eith Black or Color button. It alwas work before and would park the scan in the MP Navigator EX area in t...

hunnerh2 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements