Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma mg 5722 printer

Printer is connected to laptop with a USB cable. Prints way too slow.  Starts to print, stops for a while, prints several lines, stops for a while, prints some more lines, and so on.  Printed faster when hooked up wirelessly.  Can no longer use wirel...

Lcd by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PGBK ink won’t print

The PGBK ink will not print. I have tried a deep clean and replaced the ink cartridge. With no results. When the test page is printed the grid lines don’t print. How do I resolve this issue

Mlynnr31 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon PIXMA TS51020--Says offline

New printer. Set up drivers and was working for a day and plugged it into smart surge [rotector.  I went to use it and said Printer was turned off wrong bc did it from phone. ISP number and network info was correct when printed out. Went to print and...

jj50000 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TS9520 - configuration settings not available?

Hi, anyone who can help I would appreciate this.  Just received this printer in the mail, and set it up.  Went to print my first photo and it prints only out of the paper tray (no paper in it) and it does not recognize the matt textured, paper sized ...

pixma ip7250

Hi  I have brand new printer only ever printer one piece of paper now it say no paper loaded even though there is tried all cleaning function in menu but as it say there is no paper they dont work properly, put brand ink cartrigdes in still says the ...

Resolved! does ts8120 WiFi?

Is the ts8120 designed to work with WiFi? I think "WiFi" is the correct terminology, by that I mean that is doesn't need to be connected with a USB cable Thanks..

Replacement for Pixma MG6150

I am having printing problems which are related to misaligned print head.  I have set up again and still the same problem.  I am thinking of replacing the printer and would like to know recommendations for a similar spec machine.

Pixma MG 6620 not recognizing my MAC

I just got this printer. I went to scan a page today my printer is not recognized on the screen of the printer. So I opened the Canon IJ Scan Utility2 and I get this message on my computer Cannot communicate with scanner for these reasons:- Scanner i...

cfbrown by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG2950 problem

My Canon MG2950 will do a test print no problem but wont actually print anything else. I have done deep cleaning and every other maintenance thing, but it wont respond. I have downloaded and installed the latest drivers from the Canon homepage as wel...

frosty55 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

reset MG2950

Anybody help me reset my MG2950.   Took both cartridges out to renew and cant get  back in. Any help would be appreciated.    MMD

Pixma 492 not printing full size

Hey everyone.  I moved my printer upstairs and now it is not printing full size on 8-1/2x11 paper.  I checked the preferences and made sure they said 8.5x11 and I'm at a loss.  Looking for suggestions.  Thanks 

chuck73 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3620 Printer

After my PIXMA iP7220 printer died, apparently due to a failed print head costing more than the printer itself, I looked for another Canon printer under $100. I found and bought an MG3620. I am very disappointed with this printer. For starters, the g...

Oldyellr by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements