Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! MF644CDW - Application Library

Just set my Image Class MF644Cdw.  Attempting to  configure the home screen on the unit throught the Remote UI.  However, the Application Library link is not longer on the portal page of the UI.  It was there, now it is not. Why might that be, and ho...

GWT by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot scan on PIXMA MX920

I can print to my MX 920, but I cannot scan to it.  When I open my printers and scanners in settings, the only scanner that shows up is my Canon MX870.  When I click on add, only the printer shows up.  Why can I not scan to this printer?

imbogus by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer just stopped working??

Hello Everyone, before I ask my question I wanted to say thank you to everyone who gave me help with my last problem. My problem this time is crazy!!  I was printing a page off of WordPad and it printed out well, but when I went to print out a differ...

Canon ip8720 printing inconsistently

Ive had this printer since May this year, but I am just now really getting around to using it.  The problem I am running into is an inconsistent print quality. Its almost as if while printing the printer changes settings on it own.  For example, I ca...

iX6820 prints blank pages

Hello, my Pixma ix6820 suddenly only prints blank pages. I bought this printer a couple of years ago, only used it lightly. Probably printed less than 50 pages in total. It was working fine a month ago, then I didn't use it for 2 weeks. When I tried ...

onyxlee by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

old i960 printer

Hello. I have a Canon I960 printer that I have been using for many years running windows xp thru 8.1 with no problems. I had to close my office so i moved it to my home office running windows 10. The printer while on 8.1 was not used for over a year ...

Resolved! Photo Enlargement

Hello Everyone, I need help with my home printer a Pixma MG56722 that I've had for a few years now,. My question is, is there a way that I can enlarge a picture taken, by a camera, that measures three and a half inches by three and a half inches usin...

Not drawning any paper

My pixma IP 1800 doesn't draw any paper.  Every time I try to print, i get a "jammed paper" message but there is no jammed paper I can find.  I can feel the rollers moving, but no matter what paper I place in the tray, nothing happens and the same er...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements