Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Model number

I'm looking at buying a printer/copier from someone else. I have the Serial # AFSR[xxxxx]. Can anyone tell me the model number? Thanks! [Numerical portion of serial number removed for privacy concerns]

b200

I am getting this error on my MX925.  I've tried all the "fixes" on  the web.  They don't work for me.  I have a large supply of spare inks which I would prefer not to waste, so my question is how likely is replacig the print head to solve this issue...

MG8150 can print, but not scan windows 10

Hello all, I have a MG8150 multifunctional, is connected over wifi.Printing is ok, but since a few days I can not scan from within windows scanner.It shows de scanner, but then it gives an error 'no scanner attached' I can scan using the MP Navigator...

jwbokx by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error E5 on Canon Pixma MP160

Hello everyone.I own a Pixma MP160 Printer.I did not use this printer in 4 months,and i wanted to make it work again,but the printer spits out error E5. I have tried EVERYTHING.(solutions from forums,from YouTube videos),yet nothing worked. I even ch...

51Alien by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG6820 IJ Scan Utility Error Message

Everytime i try to scan from my Pixma MG6820 I get one of these messages: The operation couldn’t be completed. (jp.co.canon.ij.scanutility2.icadriver error -9958.) The operation couldn’t be completed. (jp.co.canon.ij.scanutilitylite.icadriver error -...

SHR90 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cannot scan back to my MacBook (Pixma MG6821)

I have a Pixma MG6821 printer for about a month.  I have managed to set the printer and my MacBook (OS Sierra) so that I can print wirelessly to the printer.  But I cannot figure out how to scan from the MG6821 back to my MacBook.  I place the docume...

nickbigd by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG7120 errors

As I have been completely unable to get through to Canon support, I'm hoping someone here can help me.  I changed an ink cartridge in my Pixma MG7120 and now it is giving me an error code (1403) that the type of print head is incorrect.  It is the co...

TS9020 Wont recognize ink cartridge

I've seen multiple posts on this topic but cannot find any answers.Details:- 27" iMac using OSX Catalina (Is the upgrade to the new OS causing the problem? I've searched and can't find a definitive answer. I did download latest drivers (said for OS M...

jkjoller by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements