cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA 8220 - Got it today and nothing but error messages all day long! Can't even use it :-(

jdmother
Apprentice

I am so done with the printer already and it was just delivered today! ARGH!!!!!!!!! I can't remember the first error code that took me 2 hours and a Youtube search to figure out. Then, after jumping that hurdle, I am now getting a 1300 paperjam error except THERE HASN'T BEEN ANY PAPER IN THE PRINTER YET! I have dismantled this thing a million times trying to figure out what on Earth it is talking about. Youtube said to unplug for 30 minutes and clean the rollers with alcohol. That didn't work. This has my business STALLED. I have never had a Canon printer prior to this and this is possibly the WORST FIRST IMPRESSION OF ALL TIME. To add insult to injury, the support line is closed so I can't do ANY WORK for the rest of the night. I am so over this printer.

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Hi, jdmother!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements