Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photos not printing out bigger than 5x7

Ive been trying to print out a photo on an A4 size photo glossy paper but it wont let me print out any bigger than 5x7 and it squishes the whole page down, so a whole powerpoint presentation squishes down to a 5x7 or 6x4, ive tried every type of sett...

printing checks

I have a MX920 that we've been pretty happy with. However lately it won't print checks or mailing labels. It prints regular documents fine. Print preview shows the characters that should print but they don't. I've dowmloaded new driver, ran QB troubl...

Johnt1 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Paper won't feed!

I have a Prixma TS3122 Printer that was working just fine the week before. I tried to print something tonight and it won't feed the paper through it! It'll take maybe an inch in, then sound like it's printing but the paper won't move! I've tried clea...

Error 5100 PIXMA TS9520

Hello, I am tryng to install my new printer (PIXMA TS9520) and right off the bat I get an error message 5100.  I have tried rebooting multiple times but I keep getting the same error message.  The inks are installed but I can't get past the error mes...

Resolved! Black Lines on Scanned Documents with no ADF Feeder

I have a Pixma MG3022. When scanning/copying a document (using the platten for anything) a black line shows up on the scan. It gets printed and wastes ink. All the other issues I've read say its the small glass plate on the ADF feeder but my printer ...

Image (2).jpg
tavacoh by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MX922

Need help with Error 6000No paper jam. Tried turning on and off and unplugging. I hear loud screeching before I get the error message. Can anyone help?

holtbolt by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 - Lower tray doesn't seat

My PIXMA MX922's lower paper tray will not seat all the way in. Regardless of having paper in the tray or not, it won't seat ... needs to go another 1/2" to be completely seated. Anyone experience this?  Any help greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advan...

DWMill by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon g1010 error code 5200

Hello!I just have encountered a problem with my canon g1010 printer when i tried to print, it was all green. So i opened the printer and notice there was air inside the tubes and ink wasn't going all the way to the cartridge, I tried cleaning it, dee...

Brucieee by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TR85200 - A long story -

Not too long ago, I bought a new PIXMA TR8520. I installed the Drivers found on the Canon site:TR8500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows) - 09/26/17 - 18.42 MBIt printed fine once. Then, I turn my computer off and next time I wanted to pr...

ammylar by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iP4300 missing lines of text

ThisiP4300  printer has worked well for 6 years. Recently it has started to miss lines of black text when print quality set to Standard, my normal setting.  When quality is set to High all lines are printing.  If I print several copies of the same pa...

printer auto on function

How can I enable the Auto-on function  with my TS 6320 printer when data is received via wireless ,  or override the auto off function after a period of idol time?

Rustygun by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

multiple TR8500 series printers

Hi, we have two locations where we print from as a family.  So, two different networks.  The TR8500 series has worked well for us.  I am wondering if I can install two different TR8500 series printers on our computers that are in different locations ...

mcd by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements