Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR8520 Scanner Error

I have a Mac ; run Yosemite OS 10.10.5I can not connect to the scanner - Error has occur connecting.I downloaded the Mac version for IJ Canon Scan Utility Lite.When using IJ Utility from my Mac - "Cannot communicate with scanner".I checked twice the ...

daisee by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange lines when printing

HiI have a new Conon MG2500 printer and I am getting strange lines when I print in all colors, I have exercises a deep clean through my control panel in windows xp andhave printed some color squeres in primary colors and I have uploaded the results A...

canon pixma ts202

i just bought this printer and if i would have known that i have to seperately purchase a usb cord so that i can connect to my computer/laptop then i would have never spent my money on this printer. to be very honest, that is very unprofessional to n...

Resolved! TR8520 print error, no code

I've had the TR8520 printer since late September with no problems but we recently updated our routers firmware and can no longer print. I'm not positive this was the cause, just a guess. I'm on windows 10 and am getting 'canon tr8500 series' is in an...

Resolved! PIXMA MG6120 Faint print when using duplex

Hello everyone, I have just noticed that when I print using duplex printing, then print is slightly fainter or lighter than when I print the same document without duplex. I tested this several times.  If I print a muti-page document choosing "print o...

Mr_Bear by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PG 210XL and CL 211XL

Hello,  I have a Canon MP230 printer, and after replacing the old black cartage (PG510) with the new one: PG 210XL, the printer does not recognize it.  So, I am wondering whether Canon MP230 supports PG 210XL and CL 211XL? I purchased them on Amazon,...

tiger1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 Only Prints Half a Page

I am trying to print a picture from my windows 8 laptop and only half a page prints.  I am printing wirelessly and I don't understand what is causing this problem as I bought this printer because of its high rating.

spiach by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MG5765 fails to copy

My MG5765 is about 4 years old and has just recently decided not to photocopy any documents. Normal print and scan functions are OK and there are no error messages being shown. Have tried Reset but no improvement. I'm about to throw it away - are the...

Alf242 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanner software interface horrible compared to old

I'm having a hard time adjusting to the IJScanUtility that came with my TS9520.  It is so UNintuitive and I don't think it does everything my old one (Canon MP Navigator EX 5220 series) did. If I scan a  DOCUMENT (or multiple documents), I can't sele...

WendyH by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS202 printer

Printer was working just fine then power cord accidently unplugged.  Now cannot get printer to print correctly. Have  tired off/on.  unplugged printer from computer.   jPrinting looks as if it is missing half the print out.  not single ink jet lines ...

MG5760 Ghosting / Blurry Black Text

I was getting frustrated with the poor quality of the "ghosting" black text...tried a few suggestions found in the forum (cleaning clear tape, auto-alignment of print head etc) and the one that worked for me changing the print quality to BEST on plai...

MG5760.png
PVie by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Printing transparencies

I have the Pixma TS9521C and have Googled and looked at the online "manual" and cannot find an answer. There is no setting for inkjet transparencies that I can find. What do I set my printer on to print on those? Photo paper? If so, which kind. T-shi...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements