Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G4210 printing blank pages

Hello everyone who might have this problem of pages printing blank.  Although I had done numerous nozzle check cleanings (which all the colors printed out perfectly), I didn't realize there should've been a black mesh design above the blue line on th...

tank2601 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! G4210 Printer - Printing Blanks

I recently purchased the G4210 to handle all my wedding seating cards, set it up with what I thought was no problem - but it prints blanks! No error message, runs the paper thru, etc. Anyone else have this issue? HELP!

dlenam by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon MP 922

I recently updated My MAC to the Catalina OS. Since the update I can not use the Scan function on the priner. I have updated rhe drivers and software available on the MP 922 product page. The scanner works but I get a nessage that I am not authorized...

Tfal71 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer prints curved/distorted text

Hello everyone, My printer Canon PIXMA MG7753 prints in some lines distorted text. I'm attaching photo below, so you can see what I'm talking about.  Link: https://i.imgur.com/4Cn96tu.jpg (Photo file is too large to upload here) It only happens when ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TR4522

My printer will not print any words from my Word document. It will only print the bullet points and the small picture from the document. How can I fix this because I have tried everything from Google to fix this problem?

TR8520 Scanner Error

I have a Mac ; run Yosemite OS 10.10.5I can not connect to the scanner - Error has occur connecting.I downloaded the Mac version for IJ Canon Scan Utility Lite.When using IJ Utility from my Mac - "Cannot communicate with scanner".I checked twice the ...

daisee by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange lines when printing

HiI have a new Conon MG2500 printer and I am getting strange lines when I print in all colors, I have exercises a deep clean through my control panel in windows xp andhave printed some color squeres in primary colors and I have uploaded the results A...

canon pixma ts202

i just bought this printer and if i would have known that i have to seperately purchase a usb cord so that i can connect to my computer/laptop then i would have never spent my money on this printer. to be very honest, that is very unprofessional to n...

Resolved! TR8520 print error, no code

I've had the TR8520 printer since late September with no problems but we recently updated our routers firmware and can no longer print. I'm not positive this was the cause, just a guess. I'm on windows 10 and am getting 'canon tr8500 series' is in an...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements