Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG6851 will not print in reverse page order

Newly installed PIXMA MG6851 does not print pages in reverse order despite me checking the "Print from Last Page" option. The print preview panel shows the last page but the document prints from page 1. My previous printer was Canon i850. I did not d...

Rocky42 by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing only using black on my Pixma MX880 series

I have run out of Cylan and only want to print in greyscale for my documents. The Printing won't let me do this and keeps ending a Support Code 1600 message. I only want to use this printer for grescale as I have a Canon Pro-10 for photos. I am on a ...

SEG by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My MG 5570 print double letter for black ink

Hi Expert,My MG 5570 suddenly have problem in printing the double letter. It only occur to my black ink.I tried other color ink (Blue, Red and Yellow) have no problem.I did some research online and some mention about the encorder strip but I cannot f...

Falcon27 by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma mx479

Have pixma mx 479 with windows10. Just started having issues printing. Trying to print document I go to the "more options" menu and I hit print button and get setup options and no print command button. What do I need to do to get it to print? Appreci...

Bena8837 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing blank pages

Can anyone help?  My printer is suddenly just printing out blank pages.  All ink fine.  Pixma MX895.  Thank you.

Jake1 by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MP980 won't scan slides.

My MP980 no longer scans slides.  The scan function works fine but it will not scan slides at  full resolution - it only scans the image of the tray and slide.

waltsar by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma iP110 won't print B&W

Can print color images but not any B&W documents. The paper feeds and the cartridges seem to be moving but the paper is then ejected with no printing on it.  Have changed cartridges twice and each time the red LED on the cartridge lights up. Have che...

Richline by New Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes