Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX 475 Drivers

Printer and drivers were a accidentally removed from my computer. Now I am unable to redownload the drivers to my Mac (Catalina OS).

jagibbs by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

canon printer g3000 alarm lamp lits orange

why my pixma g3000 printer alarm lamp lits orang, it doesnt blink it just stays orange all the time, my computer seems to not connect to my printer and appears offline. what is the problem? i tried to plug and unplug all cables but didnt work

Duplex Mode has Stopped Working

I have a PIXMA TS6320 that has been with me for many months on a Windows 10 machine that has worked fine in duplex mode.    Doesn't anymore.    It prints two of the first page and when it moves to printing the second page it looks for paper in the re...

rhcr by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Type of printer head is incorrect

Hi there I have an MG 7150. I get an error message: Type pf printer head is incorrect. I read an advice in the community posts that the problem could be fixed if I could remove the printerhead and unplug the printer for 5-10 minutes. Unfortunately, I...

vasmiz by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2,250,200 scan error code

MG6620 printer out of the blue will not scan thru the scan utilty but will scan from the printer touch screen. Have done a reset from printer multiple times, unplugged and let power drain & re-connected the wirelesss conection to the computer. It is ...

xhibit4 by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 2 likes

PIXMA9520 - scanning 11x17

Just bought this printer and the biggest reason was I need to be able to scann 11x17 paper. Now that I have it, I don't seem to be able to actually scan anything that big, even though there is a feed slot that will take paper that big. Is the info no...

MX922 color adjustments using iPad and AirPrint

My printer colors were fine until I had to change empty cartridges. Now, my blue is a sickly, faded robins egg blue. I know there's a way to fix this using my iPad because it happened before quite a while ago but I, obviously, don't remember how to f...

Amznwmn by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon ip8720

I thought ip8720 can print paper size 11x17, however there is no such size to choose , even after using the canon photo editor programs, it says it is not compatible with size 11x17.

Ke2home by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon TS3350 Pixma E03 Error

Hi, My cannon printer has e03 error on it. I cant do anything on the printer as its just constantly showing. I disconnected it from the laptop and i cant reinstall the printer to the laptop I dont have the USB wire to contact the laptop to the printe...

Canon IJ Preview disable

I use an MG5500 series printer. Have been using it for years.  Somehow I recently started to get the Canon IJ Preview software popping up every time I print something.  This is just an added, unecessary step in the printing process that I don't want ...

rcoups by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

upgraded from ts8320 to TS9020 (serious question)

i have upgraded to ts9020 wich claim to have 9600*2400 dpi resolutionwhile ts8320 is 4800 x 1200 dpi but i have found that they both have the exact same Printhead "QY6-0090"how can one achives higher resolution while using the same printhead? 

mahdi89 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements