Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message: "Check Ink U140" for PIXMA MX347

A client of mine (I'm a computer repair guy) gave me an old Pixma MX-347 they no longer needed.The old cartridges (810/811) are almost empty, but still work/print. I want to use the printer, so I searched for new cartridges.Online, I determined that ...

Pixma cartridge
Zonker by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma iP110

I am wondering if there is anyway to "retool" this printer with an adapter other adaptive tool to turn it into a Bluetooth printer?  I would like my son to be able to use this printer on the road for his job.

cheidel by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

can't specify paper source = cassette

I have a TR8520. My print job keeps crashing because it can't find paper in rear . I always print from paper source = cassette. Only choices on printer setup are "rear tray" and "automatic". Automatic is fine if it uses the cassette if I don't put pa...

Need to replace MG7150

My MG7150 is 6 years old. It has just developed a problem with it printing black text badly, i.e. double images of letters and numbers and general lack of crispness. There is a thread somewhere on these forums where others users have experienced this...

vendee by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TS8320 - squeaky roller

Hello all, After having my Pixma TS8320 for only a few weeks, I now have a squeaky roller.  It makes noise when drawing paper from either the cassette or rear tray and when performing it's self-cleaning routine after each print.  Other than that, the...

RSKadish by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements