cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG3620 Printing every other line

byeung
Apprentice

Hello,

I have a pixma MG3620 that was working perfectly fine this morning but it suddenly started printing only every other line. I have recently refilled the ink cart manually (to save money) and it was working fine until today (time of this post). I noticed that it is mainly happening with monochromatic prints. I have cleaned the print head of the ink cartriages but am still yielding the same result. Please help. I have attached the various prints that i have printed that have this issue.IMG_0248.JPGIMG_0247.JPG

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I would suggest you perform all of the maintenance checks,,  Nozzle check, Alignment, Check the encoder timing strip is not dirty, etc,  In the end it might be the 3rd party ink, but you didn't say how long you had been using it, or if it worked correctly prior to this.

Tooubleshoot Print Quality Issues:

Canon : PIXMA Manuals : MG3600 series : Print Results Are Unsatisfactory

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

@shadowsports I’ve only had the printer for less than a year and it was working perfectly fine right up to about 2 hrs prior to my initial post.

Hi,

I recommend you contact Canon support at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST excluding holidays.

You will need to have a Canon account when you call. If you have not created account, please click HERE:

Announcements