Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1000

Printing from an iMac, OS 10.13.6. My TS8020 has started to tell me it won't print because of Support Code 1000 - no paper in the rear tray. I don't use the tray very much, and there is no paper it it, and the access doors are both closed. I use the ...

MX450 Pinter

I am looking for help in getting our Canon PIXMA MX 450 printer set up wireless to our HP Laptop that does not have a CD drive in it.  Thank you.

rgando58 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

G1000 Megatank Printer

Having an issue with the G1000 printer. Solid black areas are printing in gray and black stripes. Other colors are doing it but not nearly as bad. I ran all of the system cleaning procedures. Nozzle check printout is perfect. I have been using inkjet...

Pixma MG7520 Alignment Issues

Hi there! I wanted to try this as one last ditch attempt to maybe save my printer before having to accept I may need a new one. I got this printer almost six years ago for college, used it a decent chunk the first year but not enough to justify movin...

IMG_0454.jpeg IMG_0453.jpeg IMG_0455.jpeg

Paper Jam? Not Printing

This was the first time I used the printer since purchasing it.  I was able to print out a four page document using the color ink cartridge. When I then went to print out another document using the black ink cartridge, the paper on the right side wil...

Canon MG2120 Error Code: 5,156,61

HiI have a Canon MG2120.I have tried to install the software and driver CD many times with everything installing correctly except for the scanner driver.I keep getting a error message saying "Code:5,156,61 Cannot scan for these reasons: -Scanner is t...

Travis by Apprentice
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer won't recognize new ink cartridge

I have the MG3620. I replaced the black ink cartridge and it wouldn't recognize it. Thought maybe it was defective so bought another one and it won' recognize that one either. The colour cartridge is empty and has been for some time. The error messag...

tara2175 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements