cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS207 Where do I get Canon support?

SixSigmaGuy
Contributor

I am not getting my questions answered here in the community and when I research other similar questions here most go unanswered or responded to by anyone from canon.  Where to I go to ask a question to someone who actually works at Canon and knows the products?

7 REPLIES 7

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

The number for Canon would be 1-800-OK-CANON.

If you Google “support for Canon XXX” you will get a hit on the Canon website for that product. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Actually , i don't want to talk on the phone.  i am disabled and talking on the phone is very difficult.  I thought i would get support here on the community forum; guess I was wrong.

Danny

Hi, SixSigmaGuy!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thanks for posting!

If this is regarding the PIXMA TS207 that you referenced in another post, then we need to let you know that your product is a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

That is actually not relevant.  The problem i'm having has nothing to do with where i purchased the printer, as several people from the US with US bought printers are complaining about the same problem and no one from Canon is helping them.    I must say that i am pretty shocked and that you acknowledge that you saw my other post where all those poor people are struggling with the same problem and you didn't bother to answer them.  What's with that?  What's more, i have several canon products that are in the us and we're purchased in the us (California) through my business.  I had to buy this printer while traveling to the philippines because the printer i brought with me got damaged in transit.  I don't usually deal with the support issues myself, but since i was traveling i didn't have much of the choice.  I must say i am pretty disappointed.  Next time my business buys a printer it probably will not be a cannon.  

The content at that link is not in english.  I live in the us and only speak english.   I looked all over to see if they had a way to change the language come up but i couldn't find anything.  Any chance you have a link to something that is in english?

It's in English on my computer.

Screenshot 2022-08-06 054529.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

That's a different link.  The link i was referring to have been removed

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements