Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TS9120 Won't Print

I have installed the program 2 times once from disk and once from online installing program. I have deleted and reloaded MPdrivers as per instruction from Canon site. On computer in the settings/Devices/Printers, it shows the the printer is located ...

GarryL by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Prints white space on photo paper

I have a Pixma MX922.  Prints everything ok on plain paper but not photo paper.  It shows 2 1/2 inch white space in middle of  4x6 paper and ~90% white space on 8 1/2x11 photo paper.  Put in new photo paper several times - same result.  Any thoughts ...

jnilson by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change scanner selected in IJ Utility

Hi everyone - I am new here so please forgive me if I have posted in the wrong place. I have installed my MG5650 and it is printing fine wirelessly.  However I have tried to scan from my Mac and it is only finding my Canon Lide 220 which I no longer ...

MX922 stopped printing fonts / text

My fathers printers stopped printing text / fonts.  I have been working with him the past 2 hours to no avail.  The last time he printed a document correctly was yesterday afternoon and then all of a sudden it stopped working. Dell Inspiron Windows 1...

Test page.jpg nozzle.jpg Lan settings.jpg Test.jpg

Canon IJ Scan Utility Lite "not enough memory"

I purchased a TR8520 recently, I have had a MX882 for a long time but when I upgraded my Mac to Mojave it no longer worked with any drivers for it.  After installing the latest software I scanned a couple of times but now whenever I launch Canon Quic...

makers78 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi my printer got a probleme

Hi i had a probleme in my printer it wont print then i checked the ink looks the the ink cartridge is stuck and i cant change it can i have some help ??Note: My Printer is Canon MG3640

Omn by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG3550

I have used this MG3550 printer for almost a year now, whcih maybe known as MG3520 in the US. It's been working fine, but now it stopped. The problem is that it won't fully turn on and won't shut down. The only lights that are lit are the power butto...

Resolved! PIXMA TX9120 won't wake up

Just set up printer yesterday and like it, EXCEPT if I go to print after I haven't used in awhile it shows unable to locate printer.  Not crazy about having to go and turn it back on.  How do I fix this?  I'm sure it's in settings, but not sure what ...

DRAE by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

MX492

I am getting an error message - Printer Not Responding - when trying to print to my Canon MX492.  I've checked that the printer is connected to our wireless network in the setup menu.

Lyd by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon MG6851

Hi.My printer has decided to print only strips of a photo image top and bottom with a wide strip empty.Printing Word documents appear to be OK.Have tried re setting procedure to no avail.Wondered if any of you geniuses have come across this problem b...

johnrirg by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements