Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG 7120.

The printer worked fine until last week. Now it prints with a red cast or outline. I've done deep cleaningand replaced the M ink with canon. Now what?

FrankH80 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer Head Alignment fail

I have a Pixma MP495 and the printer alignment appears to be off.  Every half inch or so of whatever I am printing is shifted to the right or left of the ribbon above it, back and forth down the page.  I assume this is an alignment problem, but the a...

gday2000 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG8120 Has 6C10 Error Message

I have an MG8120 that is in otherwise excellent condition.  Lightly used over the years,  Very clean.  Now I'm getting a 6c10 error message and nothing I do seems to fix it.   I've seen online reference to the resetting the counter on other models wh...

Canon MG5750 Cannot print

Having massive issues with my printer. Have reinstalled several times. It now says 'Printing to server, no pages found' when asked to print document. iMac on wireless connection.

Blaen25 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG6821 Error Message B203

My print head stops on the left, and I get a support code B203. "Printer needs repair."  It was purchased in 2016 but not used very much. First, a piece of paper jammed and I removed it, all in one piece. It printed again but after a page or 2, it st...

TR8520 Support Code 1240 Bypass?

For no obvious reason, this family of printers apparently requires the operation panel (OP) to be open in order to print. This is annoyingly inconvenient and unsightly. The printer's clean lines are ruined with its mouth gaping open and its effective...

Pixma TR8520

I want to purchase a USB cable to hook up my Pixma TR8520 to my iMac.What should I purchase?Thanks.

Lisa4 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TR8520

I have a Pixma TR8520 and sometimes after I select the page to be printed, the printer doesn't print. It shows that it's searching for the printer but nothing prints. What's wrong?

Lisa4 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MX922 duplex printing problem

I recently purchased a Canon MX922 printer.  Under warranty.  So far I can't get the printer to print on both sides of paper. From Android printer app, duplex printing option appears but all duplex printing results in single-sided output.In Windows 1...

AVAILABILITY OF PIXMA INK CARTRIDGES

I bought a PIXMA TS3320; it came with only the PG 243 ink cartridge(black). The unit will not operate without both the PG 243(black) and the CL 244(color) installed.  Rather than returning the entire unit I endeavored to purchase a new color ink cart...

Resolved! mx922 with new print head blocks overnight

My newly acquired mx922 requires removing the printhead and cleaning after every days printing....I have a new printhead, worked great when first used, overnight bad blocking, removed printhead, cleaned, good results, printed project and then again o...

wdsam by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements