cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pixma IS9100 printer ink cartridge

NiskyJohn
Apprentice

My PIXMA IS9100 printer is using 280PGBK, 281BK, 281C, etc size ink cartridges. Can the XL and/or the XXL size cartridges replace what it has now?  How do the XL and XXL cartridges differ physically from what is installed now?

Thank you,

John

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, NiskyJohn!

To date, Canon USA has no produced any printers whose model name begins with "IS."  So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using.  That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Danny,

Thank you for your reply. My 83 year ole eyes got crossed and the "eye" was dotted instead of being crossed: Printer in question is a PIXMA TS9100.

Since posting my question, I learned from a friend who has a friend who was a Canon Sales Rep. that the difference between Regular, XL and XXL ink cartridges is a fixed sized cartridge with different amounts of ink.  More or less- one size fits all.

Hope this helps other,

John

Announcements