Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chinese Pixmar

Hi,My Pixmar TS8150 just shows Chinese writing on the panel when I switch on and just stays like that.It's obviously an error message but I've been unable to translate it, any ideas?JK

Jackomet by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using flash drive

What format is necessary for a flash drive for use with pixma mg6220? Can it recognize exFAT? I have tried to scan from the mg6220 to a flash drive with this exFAT format and it won’t work. And it won’t print. The other option is reformatting to NTFS...

4upeksha by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MP530 does not print from Win7 64bit

After download the driver from the Canon.com for my Windows 7 and hit the complete button with the USB cable plug in the the laptop and printer is on I could not get the printer to respond to my laptop instructions (Print test page, do cleaning, turn...

Canon mg 7750 don't print yellow

Hello i have a canon mg 7750 and it does not print yellow. My ink cartidges are new and full, i  print nozzle check, cleaning,deep cleaning, head aligment, but problem still exists. Have in mind that i don't use the printer often and that is the firs...

DimPap by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

B203 Error on my PIXMA MG6851 Printer

Hello,  I moved house and ever since moving my printer has tthis B203 error message coming up whenever I turn it on. I have googled all different things to try and have done the whole switching off and holding down the power button thing, changing th...

Unable to set up Canon PIXMA MG5720

I have had a PIXMA MG5720 for about 4 years and it was originally set up on a different computer. I bought a Macbook Pro about 3 years ago and installed the printer wirelessly and could print but never scan because it always defaulted to my old windo...

annahosk by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922

I purchased an MX922 after my first one died.  I liked the printer and I was familiar with all the functions, and somewhat to my husband's caution, I purchased another.  I have had nothing but trouble from the first day I opened the box and set up th...

Pixma TS8120 - 2-sided configuration

Yesterday for a half-fold greeting card I configured the printer for 2-sided printing. After successful configuration, I got the message that it's been configured and won't be asked to do it again. Today when I tried to print a greeting card, it's ma...

Vivian07 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma MX922 Not Responding

This is something that just happens out of the blue,  it will print fine one second and the next, absolutely nothing.  In the print queue it will show the document printing and in the status section say "Error-Printing."  Sometimes,  the printer box ...

Resolved! MX922 Prints but can't scan

I had some problems and had to reinstall my MX922 on my Windows 7 Pro (64-bit) computer. I used an Ethernet cable during installation but then switched over to wireless. But Canon IJ Scanner Selector is still showing the MAC address for the wired LAN...

Resolved! PIXMA MP620B Scanner and Mac OS 10.15.4 Catalina

Good Morning, I have upgraded to macOS Catalina 10.15.4 and I have a Canon MP620B multifunction printer. The printer works fine but I can't get the scanner to work. No Catalina 10.15.4 drivers available on the Canon Driver page. I have the printer co...

Jeffrey_ by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Picture scans as pdf, need to change to jpg

I did a search for this issue but none with my model and the recommendations do not work for my Canon TS9120.I have a Canon TS9120 and am using Windows 10, I woud prefer to scan everything as a jpg but especially the pictures.There is no option in se...

attegirl by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements