cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2500 MG

tmart546
Apprentice

device will not respond to any print command-what am i doing wrong-no blinking lights-paper runs through print process-comes out blank- has new black ink cartridge 5 month old Best Buy Lenovo PC Windows 11 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

thanks for replying-Best Buy Lenovo pc-had 11 loaded but not installed so had to do that-odd thing is the printer worked just fine for a while then not for no reason i could find-anyway thanks for your help and the link

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Did you buy this PC with W11 or upgrade from W10?

This is the full installer for W11

W11 Installer 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

thanks for replying-Best Buy Lenovo pc-had 11 loaded but not installed so had to do that-odd thing is the printer worked just fine for a while then not for no reason i could find-anyway thanks for your help and the link

KAM
Contributor

You're not doing anything wrong. None of us are. It's the printer with the problem. Canon likes it that way so we'll buying upgrades and even more ink cartridges.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements