Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MX410 won't scan

My Canon Pixma MX410 multifunction printer all of a suddn won't scan from my laptop.  We can copy a document manually and print from my laptop but I get the messsage above.  

scanner message_.jpg
jmartora by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MX922 PGBK issue

Does anyone know what the PGBK prints like this? It will start to print like it should, then as the letters PGBK start to print on the test page, it opens up like the eye of a needle, then as it gets past the letters it closes back up to normal print...

vvv.jpg 28379573_572028556491204_5692518769425355570_n.jpg
apple2gs by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG3600 Printer - Error

Hello,I have the Pixma MG3600 printer. I replaced my color cartridge with a Canon 241XL today and now the printer will not print. It gives an error message of 6900 - which seems very vague when I try to troubleshoot. We made copies two days ago and h...

AUKayWS by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

IP 8750 misalignement problem.

Can anyone please tell me how I can remedy the double printing as seen in the PGBK column?  All other auto cleaning and reference strip cleaning has been done, ink nozzles removed and cleaned etc etc.  Hope you can help, many thanks, David

_DSC9266.jpg

MX922 Error and possible actions

MX922 has error code 1403 which says "The Wrong Printer Head is installed".  I have reset the printer head twice with no change in the message.  Is there any option here?  Is buying a new printer head possible and  is it worth it...the printer is 5 y...

JonSH by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma G4210 - Always Showing OFFLINE

All of sudden I can't get my Pixma G4210 to print or scan from or to my computer. It always says it is offline when I try to print and gets suck "Printing - Looking for printer" and can't connect. When I try to scan it can't connect either. I am usin...

Canon Pixma TR8620 Duplex Printing Malfunction

When I print a two-sided page, the printer prints two pieces of paper at the same time. On the front of the first page is Page 1, on the back of the second page is Page 2. It thinks the two pieces of paper are one sheet of paper. How do I fix?

lgp2021 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot get set up package to run

I’m having problems installing my new Canon TS 6350. When Running the driver set up package I get the following error:“Failed to acquire information on the driver and software.” My PC is running Windows 10 Pro.  I log on as  administrator.  And I tri...

pigasus by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MX492 - new port could not be created. : 0023

Hello, I have been reading the threads about cnmnpu.exe and also New port could not be created: 0000. However I was not able to solve the issue. I have removed all Canon software, run cnmnpu.exe and then SETUP64. I'm still getting the same issue "new...

pmcinen by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! MG6320 Wi-Fi printing error

Whenever I try to print a document from my computer I receive an error message "this document failed to print" as the document is actually sucessfully printing.  How do I set things so this message stops.  The printer scans and prints well through th...

automch by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements