Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do GL1, MP1 icc profiles exist?

Hello, I have a Pixma ix6820, and I'm trying to print with original ICC profilesE.g. Canon ip6000 series MP2, GL2, GL3, PT1, PT2 PT3, SG2/LU2, SG3/LU3PT1 (for platinum paper is Ok) but when I print with GL2 (glossy II) it's not enoughit gives me visi...

JayO by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG6320 no longer works with Big Sur upgrade

I have a Pixma MG6320 that has been working perfectly since I bought it years ago.Due to a Big Sur upgrade a couple of months back, the scanner stopped working. It seems there is no scanner driver for it anymore. The printer still worked. Now, I can ...

Resolved! Broken scanner software utility

Mac. Cannot access the scanner for a MG6820 multifunction device.Error message: You do not have permission to open the application “Canon IJScanner15f.app”.I reinstalled the latest ICA Driver. I cannot find any such app named “Canon IJScanner15f.app”...

FixMacs by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer issue

I have a canon pixma mg 2522 and i having issues with setting it up with my hp laptop.  I need it for school tonight.  I need help asap.

Resolved! Scan

Pixma MG6820 Scanning a photo takes two minutes.  Tried all the current troubleshooting methods.  No change. Help.

PIXMA TR 8520 NOT PRINTING

My Pixma TR8520 stopped printing after someears of  ZERO  issues. First it said I needed new cartridges; I changed them. Then all of a sudden it wasn't recognized by any of our computers, so I re-installed the drivers. Today the computer recognizes t...

sidelima by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3600 sending "wake up"

Hello Cannon, is there any way I send a  "wake up" to my printer without printing something. So the Printer went from sleep mode to fully on, so I can scan ? Is there any option with cmd or a small program code for Visual Basic or c# THX a lot MG3600...

PC not connected

I have a TR4522.The printer and fax work fine. When I try to scan a photo I get a message "PC not connected". The cable is properly connected, and I have rebooted both the printer and the pc. Nothing helps. What do I need to do?

bwaldrep by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

replacing parts on canon pixma mx922

an old post stated very similar issues.   after incorrectly dealing with a paper jam, i got a similar error message, "there is no paper in the cassette".  i too opened the lower cassette to find a small square piece of white plastic on the paper that...

G4210

I'm using an iMac with a G4210 printer. I cannot figure out how to duplex or print double sided. In the printer dialog box there isn't an "Duplex"  box available to check, only a "Black and White" box. And lower under "Layout" there is a "Two-sided" ...

JRII by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements