Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR4522 canon printer

Hello all     I have a TR4522 canon printer, my problem is i can't print anything from my desktop.   It did print a test page whe I reinstalled the canon driver. I can print from my tablet just fine.    Anny suggestions would be greatly appreciated T...

RRP by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixima tr 8500

Paper comes through but printer has stopped printing any B & W text,  Prints color ok.   All ink is new.  Tried uninstalling and reinstalling printer.  Uninstalled latest win 10 update.  IInstalled latest drivers from Canon site.  Nothing helps. Sugg...

rcferris by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG2522

While trying to print a paper it will pull the paper into the printer but then crumbles it up on the right side. It will continue to try to print 3 times. What do I need to do?

Issues printing on rice paper

Hi! I use the canon ix6820 for edible printing, using edible ink and wafer paper. I’ve had the printer less than a year, but have only had a successful printing a couple of times. Now, my wafer paper goes through the print process but then ends up wi...

TR8620 Operation Panel

Is there a setting that allows for the operation panel to open automatically?  I just purchased the TR8620 to replace an MX882 that was purchased about 10 years ago.  The MX882 opened automattically when printing, seems odd that the TR8620 does not?

je2n by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

changing language

My MG6821's panel is all in Japanese. How do I change the language to English? All prompts are in Japanese, so I cannot follow any of them. Thanks.

Canon Pixma MG3100 - P02 error message

Hi I have the P02 error message - I understand what it means but I can't seem to clear it.  I was in the middle of printing and the paper jammed.  After clearing the paper the message appeared.  I have had this problem before but this time I can't se...

MG5721 blurry text & can't allign printhead

So I have a Pixma MG5721 that I bought in 2018. It recently started producing blurry text documents and pdf's. Pictures print fine. Ink cartridges were replaced not too long ago, less than a year ago and all show half full or more. Nozzle pattern pri...

rsmith79 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements