cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon G4010 Series Error Printing on Windows 11 Home

maymhar05
Apprentice

When I start the update on my windows it start making an error on my laptop in its printing que.

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

To begin troubleshooting, please uninstall the printer from your computer and then restart your your PC. After the restart try to reinstall the printer and then update your computer 

If the issue persists,  I recommend reaching out to Canon support for this issue. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

maymhar05
Apprentice

Hello thanks for the advice...

I ended up resetting my computer into its factory settings as anything that might help turned nothing but error including your suggestion. I think the issue of this error comes from the firewall blockage and I can't seem to unblock even there's an option upon installing new printer driver to unblock it.

This should be resolved by canon to some antivirus software why they are blocking canon printers to firewall, its very hard for us normal users to deal with this kind of issues.

Anyway, I'm using Norton Antivirus before, now I'll try to use another antivirus to see if it will cause the same issue on my computer and printer.

Announcements