Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! CANON MG5720 OCR can't connect

 My CANON MG5720 OCR says it can't connect.  But my computer connect to the printer to scan and do other jobs, just not OCR.   I have both USB cable and WiFi connection to the printer and all works well except OCR.Here is the error message I get.  Is...

Screen Shot 2022-04-16 at 10.54.16 AM.png
deac33 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

scanning a photo as jpg not pdf

I have a PIXMA TR 8520 and I'm scanning a photo into my laptop operating on Windows 10.  For some reason it will now only scan as a PDF.  It used to scan as a jpg which is what i need.  Any suggestions?Thank you!

MG5300 is not printing.

Suddenly today nothing prints on my MG5300. The print job is set to the printer and it goes through all the motions but the page comes out blank. The cartriges are not empty. I also tried to copy a page and the same thing happened; it scanned the pag...

Barbarac by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Service code 1413 on Canon MX922

I recently replaced the large black ink tank (PGBK) on my printer with a canon replacement tank. When I rebooted I got the error message the printer couldn’t recognize the tank. I then replaced the tank with the tank that I had just removed and got t...

WKR1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

G7020 Pixma ADF works intermittently

The automatic document feeder works intermittently. I’ve cleaned the feed rollers with a dry cloth but I’m not sure if it’s a feed problem or a sensor problem? It will feed partway then stop and then I’m alerted that there’s a problem. And sometimes ...

MX340 will not copy

I have an MX340 that will print and scan but will not copy.  I've tried from the ADF and by placing the original on the glass. The machine seems to be functioning properly but only renders a blank page.  I've successfully performed the nozzel check a...

TR8520 Wrong Paper Size Error

I keep getting a wrong paper size error - 2113 when I try to Copy.The paper size is Letter and it is loaded in the cassette for Letter size.However, it will not print and says replace with correct paper size.I changed the cassette to the A4 setting a...

rhf by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements