cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a printer that can print bright, vivid colors at home

afddcanon
Apprentice

I currently have a Canon TS9521C printer and it has been wonderful the couple of years that I’ve had it. The only problem is, it does not print colors vividly at all and the colors on my computer screen vs the colors it can print are totally different. It only has CYMK inks, so it is to be expected - I just now need a higher end printer to be able to print the colors that I want. I make a lot of cards and stationery, and I would like to be able to print in the bold and vibrant / bright colors that I come up with on my computer! 

What I love about my current canon:

- I can set the printer to print any size (I often print on A2 and A9 size envelopes, as well as print on A2 and A9 size card stock to make cards) so this is a must. I create the size on Word and then set the printer to “other” for size and select the paper type (card stock, envelope, or plain paper).

- It also prints photos quite well (I like being able to print my photos at home every so often). 

So I am hoping that there is a printer out there that yes, I know will be a totally different price range than my current printer, but will be able to print brighter colors with better range. I feel like every shade blue I print looks like the exact shade of blue, despite being totally different when I select them on my computer. I just don’t know enough about printers to know what kind of printers are capable of bright / vibrant / vivid / even neon colors to start searching! I’m open to all suggestions and even spending a lot more. I just would prefer something that isn’t *too* enormous and could fit on a larger desk if it’s at all possible. 

I’m attaching photos of a couple prints I did where what the color of the pattern was, vs what color was printed on my computer were totally different so you can see what I mean. 

9372369E-7250-4BEC-B7C8-E00B8B13C154.png

Thank you in advance!! 

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Hi, afddcanon!  Our sales team will be glad to match you up with the best printer for your needs.  You can reach them by phone weekdays and Saturdays at 1-800-385-2155 and you can also chat with them online HERE.  Hope this helps!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements