Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP980 MAC connection issue

I can not connect my Pixma MP980 to my Macbook Pro. Is there a way around this? I can not get it to connect to my phone either. So far the only thing I could find out was that I need some kind of router? I have no clue why, or what that would be. Hel...

PiXMA 2922 yellow light

I can not get my yellow light to go off. The printers green light will come on when I press the power button but can not cut it back off. I have tried all kinds of button sequences but nothing. I have put new ink in the printer and the ink holder wou...

MG6800 not printing black text

Hello!My MG6800 will not print black text.  If I change the color of the font, it prints out fine. At first it was printing out faintly and now noting at all. Pictures print out perfectly.  I have changed the ink cartridges and performed several head...

Benjiq1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing On 4x6 Photo Cardr?

I want print pictures off the internet and print them on a 4x6 photo card but the pictures are always to big.What is the size I want to make my pitures before I print them on a 4x6 photo card?

CD not a print option

I've been using an MX922 and My Image Garden for a couple of years to print onto CD's and DVD's with no problem. I updated my iMac to Sierra and couldn't print to discs anymore. I saw that Canon had updated the drivers for Sierra and installed those ...

AVGuy by Apprentice
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes

PIXMA MX922 problem

My computer no longer recognizes the printer in my MX922.  It recognizes the FAX, which I don't use.  I reinstalled the driver and reset to defaults with no result.  Any advice will be most appreciated.

oyecisco by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing Without Boarders

Hi I'm new here I just want to say thank you.My question is that I have a MG3500 Pixma printer and I'm trying to print pictures I downloaded from websites but when I print them they come out with boarders and I don't want boarders.I went into my prin...

Mp navigator ex 4.0 download for mp495

Got a new computer. Tried to find this driver and it doesn't come up on the Canon site. Contacted Canon with no luck. Can't use scanner with the available drivers.Where can I find mp navigator ex 4.0 to use with my mp495?

Mlr2o13 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ink Cartridges on 922 are not 'lighting up"!

Whew...this thing was working just fine and now the ink cartridges are not lighting up. What did I do wrong???   It is not printing,   The cartridges ALWAYS show ink levels.   Where do I go for help??? Or...did this thing die?! 

xwingz2 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Print outs are only partially colored

Hello.  I use a Canon MP610.  All the ink tanks are full.  Everything was working fine.  I may have made some adjustments in the 'Print Driver' like manual vs auto color.  I have tried to undo those things but the issue is not fixed.  What do you sug...

image.png
CJC444 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG2522 setup won't install into my Mac

Hi I just purchased the Canon PIXMA MG2522 and when I download the software through your website I am unable to install it because it states my computer's OS is too advanced. Will Canon be updating their product? If not, I purchased this for no reaso...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements