Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannon MX 922 will not connect to new network

I have a cannon mx 922. Using windows 10 OS. This printer was previously connected to a home network that has now been changed.  I attempted to set up a new wireless connection however when I get to the step when asked to select which network to conn...

cchris16 by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Scanner stopped working MG6320

Hello, I have MG6320 printer set up wireless using the WiFi with Mac OS10.14.2 Mojave. The printer always works but the scanning stopped working yesterday all of sudden...using IJ Scan Utility. The printer selection doesn't appear on the scanner sele...

Error 1485

I have a MG2522 printer. I recently in stalled new ink cartridges. They worked fine when I first put them in now I am getting an error code 1485 saying that they are not compatible. I checked and they are the correct ones.PG245 and CL246

boxkicker by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MG6650 Error message 1403

My 4 year old printer has now become a victim of the dreaded 1403 'Incorrect print head fitted'  error message, so the saga continues, clearly Canon are happy for this problem to run and run.   I have tried various on line solutions all to no effect ...

Andrex by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ip4500 - Printhead Issues

So.....I took out the printhead as directed and cleaned to the beat of my ability...as directed. Upon reinstallation, I keep getting an error that the machine cannot recognize the print head. Now keep in mind, this is the same head I ed out and put b...

CWSigns by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 won't print text.

My MX922 has worked fine for a few years. It recently started spitting out blank sheets fo paper when print jobs are sent from either of the two different computers ( both Windows 10) on the network, one connected to the printer by USB and the other ...

sprstock by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

TR 4520 - Print job won't cancel

I ran out of paper during a print job, and now the printer is stuck on that print job. It won't print, won't cancel. I'm using a PIXMA TR 4520. We've only had it for three months. I'm not sure if there's a way to reboot the system?

tpaladiy by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

MG2520 printer issue

I am setting up a new MG2520 printer and once paper loaded I got a flashing yellow light just below the start button. Not sure what that means. I only have a black ink cartridge added and wonder if I need the color cartridge also.

blf by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MX920 airprint scanner not working, printer works

Scanner gives error message that "Scanner is turned off, USB cable is disconnected, check again, scanner driver will be closed, 2.156.0"  I have rebooted router, turned printer off and on, restarted computer, checked all cables.  Airprint is working ...

CGHICKMAN by New Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

TS 6100 - concerning ink consumption

Hi, I have recently purchased a pixma TS6100 and unfortunately the ink consumption levels are rather high. I'm wondering if you could help me on this. Right now this printer and canon starts feeling like a scam... During the past month I have only be...

Pixma 4500 printer driver

I need help making my old iP4500 printer wirk noiw that I've upgraded my iMac OS to 10.12.6 Sierra. The message I'm getting on the Canon website says There is no driver for the OS Version you selected. The driver may be included in your OS or you may...

RickH by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes