Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have Pixma MP495 printer - issues printing PDFs

I over the past few months I started having problems printing PDF files via Adobe.  The Image doesn't come out or the printing is very faint.  I tried printing just using gray scales, black & white with same issues.  Not sure if I need to update driv...

judyp09 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

canon ink

I bought a new canon printer and ink in February. My ink is running low - it is May! I can't find Canon Ink 275 any where, including your website.  It's backordered everywhere. What is the solution?!

ElaineC2 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot print dual sided on TS9551C

I recently bought a Canon TS9551C printer.I am using a MAC, and when i try to print using Two Sided, I just get two one sided sheets printed.The item I am trying to print is a 2 page PDF, sized at A4 (I am in the UK)I am using the Main tray for this.

PIMXA MX922 malfunctioning!!!

Good Morning,I have been using my MX922 for almost 5 years and now I am having issues with it. I was trying to print some information on 3 x 5 index cards but every time I was trying to print, the cards jam up in the rollers, so I gave up.All of a su...

tchauvet by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Driver Download

In attempting to download and install drivers and software for my Pixma MG7520 to a Dell XPS13 notebook running on Windows 10, I received the error message "Can't create output file"

K-10 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon IX6810 distorted Pigment Black prints

Hi, I'm facing this issue with my Canon IX6810, the pigment black is printing distorted, when it comes to lines it's distorted, blurry, and when it comes to images the same effect. I have printed a nozzle test and it shows bent and distorted lines.  ...

pgbk.jpg

MX 492

I've had a lot of small problems with my MX 492 that I've fixed myself.  Now it is doing some new things:shutting off by itself, not copying and not scanning.  Downloaded new drivers several times.  Now it copies.  Still won't scan.  I need to scan n...

Js492 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TS9521C and Cricut Machines

I have two problems with my Canon TS9521C when using CRICUT.1. With cricut design space, print and cut, how do I make the paper/cardstock feed from the rear tray instead from the main tray?2. Also, with cricut design space, print and cut, why is it m...

Resolved! Pixma G3260 prints blurry pages.

Hello,My Canon Pixma G3260 prints blurry in a section of the page. the top part from left to right prints perfect. but a quarter down, the right side is blurry.reading from this forum i learned about optical encoder and i cleaned it.it made it less b...

IMG_20220512_0003.jpg
vv2 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements